It may look like a nice picture, but if you only knew the screaming and crying that took place just minutes earlier . . .
Christmas has to be the best holiday in the world! Our favorite thing was last week when we bundled the kids up and made Lydia and Jacob deliver neighbor treats while we sat in the warm car. Lydia would run ahead with the treat, then lift Jacob up to ring the doorbell. He would immediately start shouting, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" at the top of his lungs until someone answered. After they handed off the treat, they would stand in the doorway, not sure what to do next. Our kids are sure full of beans!.JPG)
Our garden was incredibly abundant with red hot chili peppers (thank you, Seth), so Lydia and I strung them up and hung them on the tree.
Eleni loves to eat bananas . . .
4 comments:
We Hope You all had a happy and wonderful New Year!
Eli IS bananas.
What a cute idea with the Chili peppers. I love that little Lydie. I think it is about time for an Aunt Choody weekend. I will teach her everything that I know.
Oh yes.
I remember the screaming moments before.
I do believe I took this wonderful picture for you :)
Hehe.
You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment