Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bodies keep falling apart!

So basically, all the kids have had multiple bouts with the stomach flu, Eleni, Jacob, and their dad all burst an eardrum this year, Jessica's feet are getting worse, and my gut exploded (hernia) lifting weights, which led to a really awkward moment with my neighbor (family practitioner) in the church bathroom.

We are already waiting for the day when we are all going to have major overhauls on these decaying bodies. I plan to look like one of them statues with stomach muscles ripped in places unimagined. Of course someday I also hope to have all the hair that I have charged with treason return to honor my crown, if ya know what I'm sayin'.

3 comments:

Teeps Peeps said...

Dude - where'd you get the sweet Sethless statue made? I always wanted one of myself but never really had the chance.

The version of myself will no doubt be less expensive due to the the decreased plaster need for my distance-runner body.

s p e n c e r h a a c k e said...

You used to be wimpy.

Greg Wilding said...

Lay off the 'roids, bro. They'll lead to an all-out mutiny by your hair.