Seth has the camera at the seminary this week, so I haven't taken any new pictures. But I thought I'd let you know our status on little Junior-on-the-way. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and *sigh* the doctor says I'm barely at a two and will most likely go until my due date, probably longer. I know by now I should expect as much, but I can't help but get my hopes up! :)
I love Relief Society! I'm so grateful for how the church helps in every stage of our lives. Our Compassionate Service leader is amazing. She's had people scheduled to tend my kids all week and had a sweet sister bring dinner a couple of nights ago (it was HEAVENLY!!!). And I haven't even had the baby yet! There is nothing like the love and sisterhood I feel in Relief Society from such remarkable women.
Because of the pre-arranged dinner, I was blessed to be able to attend the temple one last time before the baby comes. There is no place on earth more peaceful! Which is a blessing, except that I was SO HOT--but when am I not in this blasted oven-of-a-city? So I'm afraid I slept through most of the session. But then at the end, I had a very strong feeling about this little baby. I felt that he is a special little spirit, very strong, and will be such a powerful addition to our family. I feel so blessed to be trusted with these sweet spirits, even though they grow up and drive me crazy sometimes! Truly, there is nothing I would rather be doing than raising them. I also felt like the name Jacob picked is the right one--Gabriel Noah King. We'll keep you posted if that changes, but I think it's the name that's going to stick. Jacob is already planning on playing trains with "Gaaaay-bree-yul as soon as he grows up into a big boy like me."
5 comments:
Jess,
Sorry to hear that your HOT and uncomfortable. I can empathize with you, I was pregnant during the summer 3 times....it's so dang uncomfortable.
I love the name that Jacob chose. Very fitting for the King family.
I've been thinking about you so much lately! I sure hope everything goes well for you! You are such a trooper in that heat. I do not envy you! We will be praying for you. Hang in there! You are so in tune! Such a good example! Sure love you sis! Call me some time! I sure wish we still had free long distance!
Congrats on the baby to be. I didnt even know u were pregnant until i looked at ur blog a couple weeks ago. But I remember living in st george being pregnant....HOT. I feel for ya! but i know u have been living there for a while and get used to it. Anyway good luck with everythig. Hope my RS is as good as urs. lol
I can't wait to see that little tiger. Aunt Choody is going to spoil him rotten!
Hope everything goes well, and that you have the baby soon. You are such a good person and a good mom....
i like the name you chose too. good luck!
Post a Comment