Monday, September 29, 2008

Being with Gabe and Other Things (by Lydia King)

I was reading in my mind by Gabriel and he was watching me for some reason. He looks mad.
I love it when Gabriel smiles! He's so cute when he does that.
Mommy made me "Beetles on a Branch" for an after school snack. It sounded tastier than "Ants on a Log." Here is the recipe.
Spread peanut butter on a few bananas. Put raisins or chocolate chips or some other kinds of snacks on peanut butter spread over the banana.

4 comments:

AnK Romney said...

Lydia,

This was a great post! I sure love reading your posts! You look like are the best older sister ever!!

We sure love you!!

abi said...

I'm so impressed with your posts Lydia. Those beetles on a branch look delicious - I will have to make those for Zane. Thanks for sharing!

Lyd Stew said...

When Amberlee saw these pictures she said, "Oh Lydia, I miss that girl..." We sure love you guys- your after school snack sounded tasty@"

Momma Kaye said...

Lydia,
I didn't know you had your own blogging post. Maybe we could keep in touch! I love your pictures! Mostly, I love you.
-Grandma K.