
After Lydia turned eight, we had the special privilege of having her baptised and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was such a special occasion! My parents and Seth's and his sister & brother came down for it, which was wonderful. We had a lot of support from family and friends.
.JPG)
We are so proud of what a special girl Lydia is! She was so excited to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and I have really noticed a difference in her since. She seems to be more in tune with the Spirit and trying even harder to choose the right. I don't know what we'd do without that girl!
These are Lyd's old primary teachers, Jared & Jennie McBride, who were so sweet to come!
2 comments:
SHE IS SO PRECIOUS! Cutest eight year old I know! Way to go Lyd!
congrats lydia!
Post a Comment