Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pavlov's Gabe

Gabriel must be related to his cousin, Austin King, because he has the same conditioned response to the opening of the dishwasher; all he has to do is hear that sound and he comes crawling from anywhere in the house to play in it! He's already broken several dishes, so I have to load it when he's safely in his high chair now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara Packer said...

Owen does the same thing, so I always unload the knives very first.

lisa h. said...

that is awesome!! i think Nolan also suffers from that conditioned response. I forgot you made your blog private...so I kept thinking you hadn't posted anything new cause I never saw on my blog telling me you updated....ha, now I will have to remember it won't show me the updates anymore since it is private. hope fall is going well! i'm getting excited for cooler weather.