Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Best Buds


I'm so glad my kids like each other! Jacob and Gabe have a lot in common: both love trains and cars, and they never get tired of playing them together. I'm grateful Lydia has been such a good example to Jacob, and now it's fun to see him being the example to Gabe & Eleni. (any tips for cutting the front of boys' hair? Poor Jacob--he doesn't yet realize what a terrible job I do on his . . .)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lyd Stew said...

Such cute boys! They always look handsome! I think you do a great job on their hair- the bangs are the worst! I used to make them longer then the rest of Doug's hair and then I realized it just looks better when I even it all out. I don't know! It's tricky!

Bethany L. said...

NEW POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you JEBSCO HOST!!!! :)

Sara Packer said...

I love how they are reading together. I bet it is so nice that they can entertain each other. Such handsome little fellows.