Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh There's No Place Like Home for the Holidays . . .

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas at home with just our little family this year.  The kids were completely spoiled, but we loved every minute of Christmas day.
 We were late to church because of these photos, but I'll be hanged if I'm going to get them ready twice in one day for pictures!



Eleni looks a little sleepy--she has this fear of the camera flash, so she never opens her eyes . . .

4 comments:

Bethany L. said...

Too cute Jess! I don't even try to get Lila ready for pictures anymore. She won't cooperate! I'm so proud of you being able to get 4 kids ready and looking cute! :)

Sara Packer said...

Your kids are beautiful! I'm glad you got to spend Christmas at home. We drove through St. George twice and kept joking about stopping to see you, but the kids were so dirty, grumpy and sleepy. Maybe next year.

shay said...

What cute kids you have! I was just checking to see if you've had that baby yet. Just a few more weeks! I'm not far behind you! If we would ever get together, they could be friends! :) Good luck with everything!

Marilyn said...

Darling children. I miss you!