Last week we had the best time at our favorite place--DISNEYLAND!
Seth's brother, Brian, just returned from his mission to Vanuatu, and to celebrate, we all met in LA to go to the happiest place on earth. It was so much fun--the whole King Family made it there! We spent a lot of time in California Adventure, where I conquered my fear of California Screamin' and actually went twice on Tower of Terror--lost and earring and still didn't conquer my fear of it. I went the second time with Jacob, who was dying to go again, and as soon as we starting dropping, I screamed bloody murder. Jacob was sitting calmly by my side, and after a while I felt his little hand hold mine. Afterwards he said, "I didn't think you would scream that much, Mommy . . ." These fearless children are not mine--they are definitely Seth's . . .
Sarah & Tyson and their precious baby Vinny--he was a perfect angel the whole time!
Brian with his former mission companion--Esron from Vanuatu. What an amazing man! He was so sweet to our kids--they adored him and Brian. They stayed with us for a few days afterwards and helped us through our Disneyland withdrawals.
Look at these cute boys pushing their kids in strollers! They were speedy . . . we had 18 people--ten kids, four strollers to maneuver.
My cute sisters-in-law--Brittney and Sarah--I am so lucky that my in-laws on all sides are wonderful!
Here is Brittney with her cute boys, Austin and Kaleb. They are such cute little guys! Brittney and I spent some quality time in the baby center feeding our babies--nice to have company!
5 comments:
Oh- I know "thou shalt not covet..." but I'm really fighting the urge! SO FUN! Glad you had a good time. Lyd is so grown up! Look how tall she is! She is such a lady- such cute kids. I can't believe Sarah is a little momma- and what cute boys vance and brittany have! That Austin is the spittin' image of Vancy-pants! :)
What larks! I didn't know they had a baby center! Isn't that convenient. :) Glad you had so much fun! (Welcome home Brian!)
You have married into such a wonderful family, Jessica. We are all blessed by them. I'm so happy that your reunion went so well.
Vanatuau or whatever it is reminds me of Xanadu. I assume it is not mythical, but where is it? You speak as if every well-informed person will have heard of it.
Im so glad you got to go to Disneyland! I want to go again. So fun. Not the tower of terror or California Screamin though!! I'm so scared of those I can hardly bring myself to look upon 'em. Why, I get the troutuye just thinking about it.
Great pictures! Will you email some of them to me? As you know we didn't have our camera so I am harassing anybody that has pictures of us so I can document our first trip to Disneyland.
Post a Comment