So the other night, Seth and Lydia and I were up until 2 in the morning working on her Egypt project for school. We learned some pretty invaluable lessons:
1) Elementary School was awesome--we didn't appreciate how nice and easy it was!
2) We needed to teach Lydia some planning and time-management skills
3) Procrastination runs in the family. The poor girl gets it from both sides . . .
Oh, and
4) Cleopatra actually wasn't Egyptian at all--she was Greek! I had no idea.
Lydia's Congressional Elections project from a couple of months ago,
I love her comments: she wants to be a mom, she would wish for a cat if she could have anything in the world, her favorite food is petsae (pizza), and her favorite thing to do is "help set up Hallwen Stuf." She wanted to do this one 100% on her own.
2 comments:
That little Eleni is such an angel!
That is totally how I felt about Amberlee's science fair! I know I'm in for it in the future. It is all I can do to get one little book read with autumn and signed off... oh the stress of "real" homework! :) Loving all your posts!
Post a Comment