Bless their patient little hearts--the kids let us sleep in until 7:30! They are such good eggs. We needed that sleep . . . 
It's always a challenge to get Daddy up, so a four-man massage was in order . . .
Eager kids, waiting for Daddy to check for presents!
Evie had not idea what was going on, but she was happy about it!
Waiting patiently . . . . the kids have to open their eyes one at a time to see their presents.
A few hours later, after everyone has enjoyed their gifts, it was time for a rousing game of Hungry Hippos.
Evie's all-time favorite--Santa gave her a package of "Lella's!!!!!!" (there must have been a good deal somewhere . . .) and a stroller. She spent the day strolling all over the house with all of them in tow.
Gabe enjoyed his new speed race track, and Jacob spend hours putting together his Legos (you can see them in the background before he opened them). Lydia wished mostly for new clothes, and now looks fantastic, and Eleni got a new Princess Merida doll that Santa had a devil of a time finding.
Merry Christmas to all, and God bless us, every one!
3 comments:
I want your freshly mowed/vacuumed carpet for Christmas. Have you ever seen the like? Wish I could come play. Those "lella" dolls remind of when Beth got Pocahontas... and although I was much too old, I claimed her. :)
Lila keeps saying, " Mommy, I just want to be in those pictures with my cousins, please?" Looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas!
What special memories, and the fact that you have them all recorded and documented on this blog is fabulous. I love that bright blue scarf on Lydia... What a beauty!
Post a Comment