Great post Lydia! Love the pictures. Here's our blog Jessica http://crewcollins.blogspot.com Kite Runner is going slowly. I have been so busy I haven't read much lately. Do you have Mayflower? I didn't know it was non-fiction. I haven't even thought about the book club books yet.
jessica...very cute blog, and very cute pictures! Lydia looks so grown up in the pictures for some reason. Don't even worry about Jacob on Sunday...Ethan didn't seem to mind.
4 comments:
Great work, Lydia. This is a fabulous post.
Great post Lydia! Love the pictures. Here's our blog Jessica
http://crewcollins.blogspot.com
Kite Runner is going slowly. I have been so busy I haven't read much lately. Do you have Mayflower? I didn't know it was non-fiction. I haven't even thought about the book club books yet.
jessica...very cute blog, and very cute pictures! Lydia looks so grown up in the pictures for some reason.
Don't even worry about Jacob on Sunday...Ethan didn't seem to mind.
Great job Lydia!!!
This has to be our favorite post yet!!!!
Post a Comment