.JPG)
We have now added another cast to the family! Two weeks ago, my sweet, wonderful neighbor Elsa Picklesimer offered to tend the kids while I went up to Salt Lake with Gabe. Of course, after all the crazy, reckless things Jacob has done, he
would break his arm under her tender care! He tripped as he walked down her stairs and broke his left arm, both bones. His hand was almost on backwards. I am
SO grateful I wasn't there! I probably would have gone into shock or something. But luckily Elsa kept her cool, and Seth came to take Jacob to the ER. They had to break it further to set it. Jacob was so tough, he hardly cried at all. My poor little boys!
.JPG)
"Want hoe Gable!" Ellie
loves to hold her brother--for about 5 seconds. Then she gets tired of it and pushes him off her lap. I have to be ready.
Gabriel's hair has all rubbed off on top. Uncanny resemblance, don't you think?
.JPG)
11 comments:
Jess,
Those kids are so cute! I love Jacobs tonsils :)
oh dear, that is a little scary about barney fife!
oh, so sad about jacob's arm. i baby sat my friends son a few months ago and he went home with stiches...i felt terrible.
Oh Jessica, I love your blog. Your kids are so cute and you're so funny. Thanks for the posts. They're great!!!
too funny!
Oh you make me laugh! Poor little Jacob - but he doesn't seem to be bothered by it does he? Little boys are indestructible I swear. Oh, and it is now 10 pm and our husbands are not home...hmmm....=)
I laughed for about ten minutes about the barney thing! Why was that so funny to me! Oh -that little guys is so cute! I just love him! Sure prayin for Jacob too with his cast. Hope things get better soon! Love ya!
thanks for the comment, you are so sweet. i loved reading about gabe's birth. he is adorable! good looking family you have :)
Congrats on the newest member of the family. So many people I know are having kids right around now. My third is due next month...we'll see how this one goes. Good luck with the little tyk :)Take care guys
Congratulations on the new baby!! It seems like you have your hands full with life. Your children are adorable. Having one child in a cast is enough of a challenge, but two is an adventure. I wish you nothing but the best!
WoW! Never a dull moment at the King's! Congrats on the baby he's so cute!
jess,
jonathon laughed out loud at this comparison. We're big Don Knotts fans!
Post a Comment