Thursday, October 23, 2008

The show must go on!

I thought Mom would appreciate this, since she single-handedly supervised practicing while she and Daddy were here. And Dad, since you juggled the kids most the time, you'll appreciate the background noise. This is what happens when a violin recital falls on the same night as Seth's manditory night class and I have a brand new baby and two other ornery, hungry kids in the audience. But Lyd did a good job, in spite of all distractions!

8 comments:

AnK Romney said...

Lydia!!! We loved watching you!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did such a great job! We are so proud of you!

We both love you so much!!!

Lindsay said...

That was awesome! I always wanted to play the violin and am hoping one the future baby Bratsmans will want to as well. Great job Lydia!

Annabanana said...

Yeah Lydia! very nicely done...( i especially love the background noise...)

Bethany L. said...

LYDIA NAT!!!! I am so so proud of you! Keep it up you sounded great!

Momma Kaye said...

Great Job, Lydia! I'm glad you remembered to bow! You deserved all that applause. Grandma Kaye is so proud of you! Thanks for sharing your talents with us. Make sure Grandma Alma sees this, Jessica.
-Mom

abi said...

Way to go Lydia! Great job!

Lyd Stew said...

Lydia- we are so proud of you! I am planing on a little personal concert the next time we see you or maybe a little talent show at the next reunion! What an amazing thing! You are precious! Amberlee was drawing a picture of you today and you said, "Lydia Natalie just loves me... you holds me all the times and says- wow you're just too heavy!" Silly girl! We love you!

Vance King said...

Good job on your recital Lydia!!! We loved being able to see you perform. You'll have to give us a live show at Thanksgiving.