We got a real kick out of this!
so cute! It's really quiet at your house for having 4 kiddos!:)I don't know if you got any of my other comments..this is Morgen...from highschool:)
Wonderful! I was _wondering_ what to do with all the crayons I find around everywhere . . . now I know! Thanks, Eleni!
That is too funny!
she is so cute...and very clever.
Oh Jess- why can't that little gal be around here! Autumn would have so much fun with her! She is so cute. Pants can be handle storage! (Word vericfication "emonies". Almosts "elenies"! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
so cute! It's really quiet at your house for having 4 kiddos!:)
I don't know if you got any of my other comments..this is Morgen...from highschool:)
Wonderful! I was _wondering_ what to do with all the crayons I find around everywhere . . . now I know! Thanks, Eleni!
That is too funny!
she is so cute...and very clever.
Oh Jess- why can't that little gal be around here! Autumn would have so much fun with her! She is so cute. Pants can be handle storage! (Word vericfication "emonies". Almosts "elenies"! :)
Post a Comment