Usually when I take a shower, the kids take turns running in hollering, "He hit me!" or "She won't share!" So imagine my relief when I hopped out this morning to sounds of laughter and squeals. I heard, "1-2-3-4-5-6-7! Aaaaaaahhhh!" I was naturally curious, and peeked my head out. There in the hall, Jacob and Eleni were building towers of toilet paper from the new 24-pack I bought yesterday, then knocking the towers down the stairs. Hey, at least tp can't knock holes into the wall like other things they've tried!
5 comments:
What CLEVER kids! That could keep them busy for hours! Awesome idea! Hope the tp's still sanitary :)
Oh shoot! I didn't even think about that! Since I mop my floor once every 3 months . . .
Very creative, the cuties!
What a fun household! You are such a good mom Jessica!
Fun! Oh and i talked to my sister Emily and she would absolutely love to be pen pals with Lydia. I'll send you her address.
Post a Comment