Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Rock 'n' Roll Boy!

I've had some requests for more pictures of Gabe. He's such a good little guy that sometimes he gets put on the back burner. Woah, not literally! Although with my scattered brain, I wouldn't be surprised!
This video is a month old, but it shows how good he is at swinging those heavy braces around. Listen to the thump--those things REALLY HURT if he nails you!

For the past 2 weeks we've been able to take his braces off during the morning and evening so he can practice crawling. He can do a mean army pushup, and he is really good at crawling backwards. That is, he crawls, but somehow ends up a foot or two farther back than he started.

4 comments:

shay said...

He's such a cutie! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Lyd Stew said...

My goodness- that kids is having no trouble getting around! Amazing! What a special kid! Thanks for posting- he is growing so much- I just love his cheerful little face! I am how much he looks like you!

Trisha said...

Wow! I still can't believe you have a baby. What a cute little guy!

Amy Jo Romney said...

Happy Birthday Lydia!!!!!!!!!!!!!