I wondered why Gabe was being so quiet yesterday as I talked to my mom on the phone . . .
.JPG)
This is the lovely sight that greeted my eyes. I'm
so glad I didn't buy flour this week like I was going to, because luckily there was only about a cup left in the bucket.
.JPG)
As you can
plainly see, Gabe has been crawling for a few weeks now. He is amazing! He only has to wear his foot brace at night and naptime, and the rest of the time he is all over the house.
.JPG)
He loves crawling in the 8-inch gap between his crib and the floor, don't ask me why! Another favorite--the screw-caps on each toilet--he pulls them off ALL THE TIME and carries them around the house. It's disgusting, and I've had to take them all off and put them in the drawer.
.JPG)
4 comments:
He has changed SOOO much! He is so darling- I'm glad you posted- I was just going to say I needed an up-date! I hope all these things are a foreshadowing of what my future holds. :) He cracks me up! I remember doing the same thing with the flour, but I was MUCH older and should have known better. :)
HE IS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!! WE CANT WAIT TO MEET HIM!!!!!!!!!
He looks so innocent in those pictures. His big brown eyes seem to ask, "who me?" "No, mom I have no idea who spilled the flour!"
Wow he is getting so big! Austing pulled the flour trick only is was in our bucket of sugar, and the bucket was full. Got to love those boys. ALso, I think I may be a couple of days late but, Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a good one.
Post a Comment