Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lydia's post

Daddy made us do big eyes. He wants to see whose eyes are the biggest. I think I won. (Lydia)

Gabey has such a worried look on his face. It looks like he wants his milk. I'm guessing Mommy won't give it to him because he always throws it on the floor.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Always a newly wed said...

You kids are just too cute for words! Tyson and I are excited to come down for Christmas! :)

Jean said...

Welcome back! I've missed you. The kids are of course BEAUTIFUL!! Some looking exactly like you and the others exactly like Seth. So fun.

Bethany L. said...

Cute post LYD! You are such a good big sister!!

Marilyn said...

I have to comment now because my word verification is "flump." Lovely.

I like you, Lydia. Come visit us!!

--Marilyn
P.s. Jessica, why is google not letting me be a "follower" of your blog?
P.P.S. I will send you an email soon.

Lyd Stew said...

Would you just look at all those big beautiful brown eyes!!! You cute kids! I miss you! Lyd- I think you are right- you win!