For Halloween, Gabe was a Pumpkin--or Punkin, as Eleni called him. You can't really tell (thank goodness), but I was Princess Leia, after a fashion.
Lydia's Phoenix costume--something went crazy with the camera, so you can't tell the amazing "feathers" I cut out of the edges. I'm so grateful my kids were fine with my homemade, low-creativity costumes. They are good sports!
Jacob & Eleni with friends at their school Halloween party--the cute little guy on the bottom left was Linus. Jacob's armor came off piece by piece during trick-or-treating until he was left in the red robe you'll see below. He and Eleni lasted for about 10 houses. But Lyd made up for it-- went with some friends to every house (and I mean every house) in the ward and came home at 9:30 with quite a haul!
3 comments:
I want to see your costume. I can see your eye and you have a princess Leah look in it, but I'd like to see the whole thing.
I want to see your sostume too! That cracked me up! What a good sport. ALl I could get Jon to do was where a brown shirt and say that he was "dirt" for Halloween. :) You crack me up Jess!
I don't know many 8 year olds who want to be a phenox for Halloween. One of a kind! :) So cute- you were more crafty then I was this Halloween- I just pulled out their dress-up box. :)
Post a Comment