Monday, June 21, 2010

Sunny St. George Summer

Having Lydia home for the summer is just like heaven! The kids love her company--she makes everything more fun and involves them all. She's also started tending for little chunks of time and really seems to enjoy it. In fact, she'll ask me if I can go somewhere because "I have a really fun craft I want to do with Jacob & Eleni while I babysit them." I love having a daughter this age! :)
Jacob, Gabe, and Eleni loved their days at the park this spring. The sad thing about St. George is that you can't really go out much once summer rolls around. Luckily we've had some really nice cool days, but now it's too hot. At least, to hot for me . . .
Gabe gets a kick out of Jacob! I'm so glad when my kids get along. I found myself saying this morning, "You guys, all I want for my birthday is for you to get along--for there to be no screaming or whining or fighting, okay?" Didn't my mom say those exact words every birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, etc.?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: