Speaking of Harry Potter . . . I completely forgot to post my Halloween pictures! This year Jacob decided he wanted to be Harry P., so of course Gabe, who was supposed to be a cute cuddly giraffe, begged to be HP too. Yes, we do believe in homemade, makeshift costumes. The kids aren't old enough to know the difference . . . yet! :) Gabe kept his glasses on the entire night!
And baby-Evie-in-my-tummy was a pumpkin, but you can't see it very well. I'm ever so much larger now--I'm glad you're seeing this picture instead of the current me . . .
Here are my kids with their neighborhood friends. Our ward has a traditional chili & hot dog dinner in a ward member's garage, then everyone starts trick-or-treating from there. The kids collected quite a lot of candy this year--we really need to throw it away because Gabe begs for it all the time. Lydia was a very cute cowgirl, and Eleni was, of course, a princess.

1 comment:
Oh- I love your cute family! What a great costume idea! You are smart! And beautiful by the way- I think you are the most lovely pregnant gal- runway mommy. I just saw a picture of you holding lila on pete's blog and your are lovely!
Post a Comment