"Mommy, mommy,come downstairs, quick! You have to see what Gabe did!" As a mother, when I hear those words I can usually plan on some catastrophe ("What's a capastapy?"--Charlie & Lola)--for example, earlier today those same words meant that Gabe had thrown the marbles across the room and half of them rolled under the oven . . . and yesterday it was because his diaper was leaking all over the floor just as I was heading out the door to run Lydia and her friends to choir practice. So today I was quite relieved to see this:
I don't know when he discovered that magnets can stick to screws . . . Gabe single-handedly found all the metal near where he was playing with Jacob's Magnetix--Jacob and I had a good laugh about it, and he was quite proud of himself. Hey, could have been worse, right?
5 comments:
I like how proud both Gabe and Jacob look. Cute!
Cute!! Oh little little Gabe! He is a silly boy!
He looks soooo much like David Doman-- I just can't quite get it over it. What darling children.
It's always a relief to find nothing damaged or broken when you "come quick!" So cute!
Wow, I can't believe how much Jacob and Gabe look alike! They were definately made out of the same mold. I love the pictures. There's nothing cuter than two brothers palling around together, seeing what mischief they can get into.
Post a Comment