Saturday, June 4, 2011

Evie has learned to roll over--four months already, can you believe it?

We are pretty proud of Jacob--he read the entire Book of Mormon (only subtitles--I didn't have the heart to tell him they weren't the actual book itself . . .) and has started again, but this time he's reading the verses.  I think he's in 1 Nephi chapter 4, and he marks every verse as he reads it.  He's a good little example to the younger kids.  Evie especially likes being around Jacob--he and Lydia help calm her down, while the other two, bless their hearts--she actually starts trembling when Gabe comes around, he's so . . . affectionate.
And in case you were wondering, Gabe is still wearing his bar, or "Night-Night Shoes" every night.  He'll be done in September when he turns three.  Hallelujah!

1 comment:

Bethany L. said...

Jessica, you crack me up. :) I totally remember reading the Book of Mormon when I was little and marking every verse that had "O" in it. Like, "O the cunning planning of the evil one..." Apparently, I thought that really meant something important. :) Evie is rolling?! I cannot believe that! We need to crack a whip on Ezra J to get him moving!