Monday, June 6, 2011

Slate-colored?

I love this outfit--don't you love your kids more when they're in cute clothes?  Yes, I am shallow betimes.  6-9 months--I can't believe my 4-month-old is wearing clothes that big!  I just barely pulled out the 3-6 month clothes, and they are almost too tight to wear.  This girl is one long, lean lady. 
 I don't know if you remember Jacob as a baby, but if you remove the hair and change the eyes to blue, they are nearly identical in this picture.
Speaking of her eyes, what color would you call Evie's?  They're definitely not blue like Jacob's & Ellie's, and not brown like Lydia's and Gabe's.

2 comments:

Bethany L. said...

Evie's hair makes her look like she is fifteen. And I can definitely see the resemblance between Evie and Jacob. It's like Jacob with a wig. :) AND I think that Evie's eye's are maybe gray? Kind of like the super wordy description that L. M. Montgomery gives Anne of Green Gables Eyes? (I'm only mentioning that because I know how much you love those books :) She's a doll.

Momma Kaye said...

I'm glad to see a little bow in Evie's hair. I was never keen on tugging and pulling on my babies hair and breaking it with bands either. Could you use some of those little headbands of Aunt Judy's? What a wonderful problem to have. She is such a beauty.