Where do you think this bright-eyed crew is headed?
To our new lot! We sold our home out of nowhere in a matter of days. We weren't looking to move--we live in a beautiful place, on a perfect cul-de-sac, and in an amazing ward, but after following some very distinct promptings, we listed our home on KSL.com and sold it a couple of days later. Suddenly we found ourselves without a place to live, and we soon felt good about this beautiful little spot in Little Valley, which is farther south and east of St. George than we were. Here--maybe this will clear things up:
Our building permit just cleared yesterday, but we snuck over a week early to see where they had broken ground for our footings. We are so excited! Sad to leave our home, yes, but feeling blessed to be able to build in this new, beautiful spot. The above picture was taken on the hillside you can see in this picture below--there's a road that cuts into the mountain.
Here's the lot! Looking South . . .
and Northwest.
The kids thought it was a giant maze--they had way too much fun and ruined all their Sunday clothes. We will keep you posted with the progress!
3 comments:
I'm so glad for you! What happy children. They would be fine with a tent in the dessert sand there, wouldn't they?
A new "house built"- oo'dalolly, how exciting! Can't wait to come and see your fancy place... but I suppose I'll have to, seeing as how it is currently dirt. :) Best of luck and way to be in tune! Exciting changes!
Woo-hoo! How exciting! I loved the time while we were building our house. Sure there was stress involved too, but it was all so exciting and fun. I'm happy for you! (wish it was up here by us, though!)
Post a Comment