Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lizzie-wig

Aunt Choody saved the day yet again with a new headband for Lizzie--goodbye bald head!  You have to admit, the big flower is much more flattering. :)  Enjoy the photo shoot of our little Lizzie-wig!

And smiling at last!  There is something so rewarding about having a baby smile at you--like they're thanking you for all you do for them.  That's how I choose to interpret it, since it was 3:30 before she went down last night . . . sweet baby girl!

2 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Isaac and I are really enjoying your blog this morning. He surely loved his time with your kids. Lizzie is so darling.

Lyd Stew said...

Ok- I looked at this in my e-mail and forgot to tell you how her sweet little face delighted me! She seriously couldn't be sweeter! I'm glad you guys had fun for Abe and chels- you are such a good sport to make the best of it while entertaining people on your birthday! Glad you had some good times. Kiss that sweet baby for me! Bald or not, she's perfect to me! ...but I will say, that headband makes her quite stylish!