Lizzie is a little follically challenged. She was born without much hair on top (plenty on her shoulders and ears though!).
(Why does she remind me of Steve McQueen in this picture?)
Well, we put a cute little elastic headband on her a week or two ago, and when we took it off, it had rubbed all the hair off under it. Unfortunately, it just spread and spread, and now she looks a bit . . . older, to put it nicely.
It's a perfect old man receding hairline. Poor girl! She's starting to grow a bit of fuzz now, so there's still hope. Still, compared to Evie at this age, there is a definite difference!
I suppose Lizzie got off pretty easy, though--Seth was bald for a couple of years as a baby. At least she has some hair left!
Evie always gets so excited to hold "Lee-liz". Even though she was slightly displaced at first, she has always adored Lizzie, and I'm grateful. She never really means to hurt her (even though she does all the time . . .), but I do worry when I catch her pinching Lizzie's cheeks or plugging her nose. We have to keep a close eye on that little girl!
Leaving the hair out of it, they do sort of look alike. I hope they'll be good little friends!
And speaking of hair, all hail Caesar!
I usually cut Jacob's & Gabe's hair, but Seth took them to get it cut a couple of times ago. They looked so nice he decided to do it again. Unfortunately the lady only used scissors and did some kind of strange bowl cut . . . Poor kid! I think I get to take charge of the haircuts again now. :)
1 comment:
Oh Jess. I laughed out loud. Actually I'm just sort of snorting out loud because everyone is asleep and I'm trying not to wake them. But seriously--you and these pictures are hilarious! :) Babies and kids are precious, no matter how much {or little} hair they have and no matter what hair do they're rockin'
Post a Comment