We had our ultrasound today (I'm 23 weeks along) and everything is good--fingers, toes, 4 chambers in the heart, and another boy. With a small head like his big brother, I might add. We make our girls hearty with big heads and our boys skinny and pinheaded, but they're all cute!
I already think this little guy is adorable, as you should be able to tell from these incredibly clear pictures taken from the blurry images they gave us. Don't you think he looks like his daddy? He wouldn't cooperate with the doctor, so the first 3 shots are all looking up his nose. What a cute nose! The first two are the same (I couldn't decide which was the least blurry), the 3rd is a lower angle. And the last is a semi-profile of face & belly. I think his nose and mouth look a bit like Jacob mixed with Eleni.
As far as names go, Jacob Israel isn't going to work again, even though it's the only suggestion we can get out of Jacob. So we are open to any suggestions!
13 comments:
Congrats on your baby! That is so exciting to have another boy! I found your blog from Danielle Jones as I was blog hopping.:) It is so good to see your cute family. Everyone looks happy and healthy! If you would like to be added to our blog email me at shellwar@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Hope to hear from you! -Shellie
Congratulations! Two boys, and two girls; nice combination. When are you due? I hope all continues to go well with your pregnancy.
Jessica I had no idea you were pregnant- Congratulations!! That is so exciting - wow four kids. I am still trying to get use to three!
congratulations! we have our ultrasound in about 3 wks, just before we leave to Idaho, so we'll be able to tell Joe's family in person!
Congrats! I am so excited that you are having a boy! yah!!!
Cutest Sister! Congrats! Another cute little boy cousin for my girls! We are so happy for you guys and I am so proud of your amazing example of motherhood. I love you so much and I loved all the names you suggested- especially Gabriel and Brigham. Good luck- I think that naming your kid should be on the top ten list of hardest things to do. :) I love you! Can't wait to see your cute pregnant self in Nauvoo!
Congratulations! I am very excited for you. You are such a great person. Thank you for your kindness to your younger cousins! Love ya!
Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting! I'm so excited for you! Are you making any trips to Rexburg this summer? If so, maybe we'll see you! Good luck with everything!
Congrats on the baby :) I am so happy for you and your sweet family!
How did the rest of the Nauvoo trip go? I can't wait for that post! Hey Jess! We are meeting at the Verthen Worthen PArk today at 3pm and thought you might like to come after Lyd is out of school. I'm not sure of your schedule, but would love to see you and have some fun play time with our kids.
hey we are expecting another boy as well! whew...i think i may need to start doing family history work to find a name! boy names are so hard for us!
Jessica,
I had some time on my hands and was just blog surfing... I'm so glad I fell upon your blog- Your family is beautiful! Its so good to see you!
congrats! Does melissa work I think that that is the coolest name ever! haha!jk!:)
Post a Comment