We walked to a park near our house last week--what a beautiful fall day! I love St. George this time of year. The kids were delighted by all the "Halloween Houses" (anything with any sort of pumpkin or halloween decoration qualifies . . .). The only trouble with our neighborhood (aside from the lack of sidewalks) is that anywhere you go from our house is downhill, but it's all uphill coming back. This poor stroller-pushing pregnant gal was quite out of breath! But Eleni & Jacob didn't complain a bit--Jacob rode his bike both ways and Eleni ran almost the whole way.
They spent most of the time climbing up this "twisty slide." Gabe thought it was hilarious. These three sure know how to make their own fun--they can entertain each other all day and usually get along pretty well . . .
. . . but sometimes they get pretty rowdy--and kind of weird. Is that okay to say about your own kids? Some of the stuffy they play is just bizarre! "And then pretend that everything crashed and we died, but we comed back to life. And then we were really sweaty because it was so hot . . ."

1 comment:
I love that photo of Eleni with the pink umbrella. Can I get jpeg of that?
I was just thinking about you, pregnant, home all day with 3 kids. I remember those days. Hang in there!!! The park is a great outlet.
Post a Comment