Yes, I realize we just had Thanksgiving and that I'm a month late on this post . . . But for posterity's sake I decided to go ahead and post these. My kids were incredibly excited for Halloween. We live in a fantastic neighborhood for safe trick-or-treating, and this year we added a trunk-or-treat to the festivities.
Don't worry about Evie's knee . . . she survives a lot of love around here. :)
Evie was a lady bug and Eleni was a witch-in-borrowed-robes.
Gabe was a makeshift Jedi of sorts--he said he was Darth Maul before he turned bad and had his face turned red and black and scary.
Jacob says, "It was fun at school; in the parade it was fun how I could see everybody's costumes. We had a party with a lot of fun activities. I was a karate guy." Jacob, the best sport of the bunch, made do with my friend's 10-year-old son's jiu-jitsu robe and some baseball pants. Benjamin Franklin the karate dude. . . .
Lydia made a lovely Hawaiian girl, courtesy of this lava lava from her Uncle Brian's mission to Vanuatu.
A good time was had by all.
2 comments:
Eleni is too beautiful to be any sort of witch. What cute little trick or treaters.
Love Love Love! :) That's the best picture of Eleni that I've ever seen. Eyes normal! Such cute little dollies!
Post a Comment