I don't think Gabe means to pester Evie--he just finds her so fascinating. She's like a toy with buttons that always do the same thing--usually crying. He is starting to exhibit signs of love, not just torture, so that's progress. And you have to love that cute face.
I have never had a kid who liked sugar more than Gabe! I've been trying to limit his intake. He craves it from dawn until dusk, and if I don't give him sweet stuff, he finds it--like this. Any suggestions? . . .
Evie has this thing about puppets--she can't get enough of them. She thinks they're alive--I love how they make her chuckle.
And Eleni is so sweet to Evie. Not long ago, she offered to "babysit" Evie. She took her in her bedroom and played happily with her for over an hour. It was wonderful, and just what I needed.
2 comments:
I'll have to keep my eye out for some good "Evie" puppets. Here's a suggestion for Gab: Try sugar-free chocolate pudding. It works up so fast, it's only 100 calories, and it feels like a luscious treat. I just use my blender, 2 cups of milk, and 1 small package of jello brand sugar free pudding mix. It's quite handy-- and it's only 98 cents at Walmart. Just a thought.
What a fun tiger puppet! Ezra would love that. Also, I'm wondering if cheerios are really so bad? It seems like he could be eating something much worse? Moms suggestion is a good one too....
Post a Comment