Sunday, March 11, 2012

Even More About Evie

I am sure the question on everyone's mind is, "Does Evie have enough hair for an actual pony tail?"
And the answer is a resounding, "YES." 
 You thought I was kidding about Evie's flour fetish, didn't you?
 Oh no.  My pantry floor is well-floured at any given moment.
(Pay no attention to the naked leg in the corner--Gabe wanders around the house after he uses the restroom until he remembers he needs his pants back on.  It's only a problem when I have piano students--the rest of us are used to it.)
You should see this girl down a banana!
 She pops it in whole, 
 doesn't even chew,
and then begs for more with those little puppy-dog eyes.

3 comments:

Momma Kaye said...

Jessica, I wonder if Evie's love for flour means that she needs some B vitamins? Does she like whole wheat bread? Maybe she just loves the feel of it all. What a doll!

Bethany L. said...

Evie and Ezra would make a team of havoc if they got together. They could also be bananas buddies, because Ezra eats his the same way! :)

Marilyn said...

I bet she likes how it feels. My kids love to feel flour with their hands--they always say, "it's so soft!!"