These three little peanuts . . .
They have way too much fun together! It has been a wonderful year, having Jacob at home part-day with the younger kids. He is a great influence, and they love to play with him. I have also been grateful to see Eleni step into the big sister role with Gabe. I'm grateful for the circle of life that occurs within a family; you teach your children, and then they teach each other.
Of course, today Eleni taught Gabe about Halloween, and they decided they liked it so much, they were going to decorate for it--again. In the middle of may. So now, literally every light switch in the house has either a toilet paper ghost, a cut-out bat, or a pumpkin taped to it. My tape is gone, my ream of paper completely snipped to bits, and my last Sharpie is now dry. So much for packing & labeling boxes . . . at least all the bats and spiders are dark black!!
3 comments:
Oh how I love these kids!
Eleni is so cute! I love her pretty hair. And I'm so, so glad all the bats are dark black. :)
Sometimes it's worth a roll or two of tape for the amount of time it keeps them busy... and sometimes it's not, for the mess that follows. :) A difficult balance- I feel your pain. Wish I could be there to help you pack, or to "entertain" the wee ones. They have supplies at the dollar store. :) I could stock up.
Post a Comment