We had such a lovely 4th of July! Some nice friends invited us to swim in their friends' very cool pool (2 slides--the kids wouldn't leave!). Then we enjoyed a pleasant evening lighting fireworks and watching the city fireworks from our front porch. Yes, there was a mountain sort of in the way this year, but it was such a beautiful evening--only 95 degrees on the 4th!--and it even sprinkled a few drops of rain, the first since February.
Evie loved the first two fireworks Seth lit, but of course when we pulled out the camera, she decided to be terrified.
Watching the city fireworks.
Isn't this the prettiest little street? We have really fallen in love with this neighborhood. And we now have sidewalks and street lights! I loved our old house, of course, but I must say that I like those features.
Happy 4th of July!
2 comments:
Such a cute patriotic crew- wish we could have done fireworks together. What a beautiful little quiet neighborhood! (minus the noisy screaming hornet fireworks that is.) Lucky woman!
Oh sweet Evie!!!! Love her little skirt falling off! Too cute!!
Post a Comment