I hate to admit it, but I am relieved that the t-ball/softball season is over . . . St. George is just too blasted hot in the summer! We were lucky that it ended before we hit 100 degrees (today it's 110) because I don't think I could have sweltered that long in the heat without becoming a really cranky momma.
Jacob & Eleni were on a team together again, which makes it both fun and convenient to watch them. I don't know how long we can get away with doing that, but it was sure nice! We had many fun evenings throwing softballs with Daddy after the games ended. I'm so grateful for those times!
I'm afraid I don't have pictures of her, but Lydia also played softball--she has quite a good throw! I think it's her favorite sport so far.
Evie loves to wander during the games--and can you guess what she's discovered?
A dog! While Eleni and Gabe run screaming from dogs of any kind, Evie can't get enough of them. She kept going up to this one and poking him . . .
These are from a few weeks ago when Grandma Yaya & Grandpa King were here helping us move in. Grandma is her best friend--her bag is well-stocked with treats! (that's the way to Evie's heart, I'm afraid--treats and "nana's." And dogs . . . )
No comments:
Post a Comment