Lizzie asked if she could wear her new dress for Sunday today, even though she's not old enough to go to church yet. So I humored her and added a little photo shoot. I love these bold colors!
Demonstrating her amazing cross-eyed abilities . . .
cutest little yawn . . .
Thanks, Aunt Beth, for the cute dress and the middle All name! :)
Is that a smile? Yes, I'd like to think so.
Out cold on the floor--Mom wore her out doing Pilates!
3 comments:
When I came home, Lila Lou asked where Lizzie Beth was. Don't I have the cutest grandkid names in all the world? Iris Stone, Stella Snow, and precious Pearl. Madalyn Beth is adorable too. Like Lydia said, they are the fabulous five!
She is just a little breath of spring time! What darling pictures! I just want to kiss her characterful little face- she just looks like she knows something funny and she wants to share it.
Oh, she is so sweet. It's so interesting how much she looks like our Marigold---just, all the new-baby things about her, the way she curls her hands and wrinkles up her face and gazes around with wide eyes---and then at the same time, how _different_ she looks. Your Lizzie already looks like her siblings! I love it!
And, I'm impressed that you're dressing her up in cute clothes! I need to do better at that, because you're right, when they're not going to church anyway it's hard to be motivated---but I DO have lots of cute little dresses for her, and if I wait too long they won't fit anymore!
And I have to say, Lizzie Beth, Iris Stone and Stella Snow ARE exceptionally cute names.
Post a Comment