Seth loves a challenge. When Jacob was a baby, Seth would balance him on his feet in one hand. Gabe, with his bow-legs, is a lot tougher to balance. But both Gabe and Seth are getting pretty good! Gabe is fine--he doesn't fall, in case any of you are worried about watching this, although sometimes it does make me a bit nervous.
6 comments:
so cute! i need to get some video on my blog...
Tricky - you are so brave to watch him do that. What a fun Dad!
very funny, it remind me of something my dad would do. and yes, it does make me nervous to watch.
I miss that little guy. Feel free to send him to California any time. And I will TRY not to spoil him.
Gabe totally looks like he is loving it! It seems to me they both like a challenge! Cute little guy! I wonder what Doug will come up with with this little boy- I think I boy just brings that out in a man! :)
I pretty much had a heart attack watching that.
Post a Comment