Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Newest Soccer King!

If you think this boy isn't proud to be playing soccer . . . Jacob had his sixth birthday just after Evie was born.  I think he feels his life is finally beginning--not only is he signed up for soccer, but he starts school this fall. After prayerful deliberation, he decided with us that he should stay home this year instead of starting kindergarten.  It has been one of the best decisions we ever made!  He has grown so much, has been such a helper, has learned to read, and has literally saved the lives of his younger siblings when they are driving their mother crazy and need someone to keep them entertained.  I'm so grateful for this little guy!

1 comment:

Momma Kaye said...

Ben and I could see how much Jacob has matured in the last year. He is such a responsible little boy. We loved taking him grocery shopping with us. He had to weigh every piece of fruit he picked up. I love how he really enjoys helping others.