Monday, March 7, 2011

Cousin Ezra

My baby sister just had a new little addition--Ezra Jonathon Lawrence.  Could he not be Evie's little twin?  Same hair (his is even longer!) and their noses look similar.
But he definitely has another mouth going on . . . It's totally a guy mouth--very cute! :)
Ezra

3 comments:

Bethany L. said...

We feel so honored to be featured here! Can't wait until these two can meet!

Momma Kaye said...

How can I get a photo of Ezra & Evie? Oh my goodness, I have never considered how twin-like their names are until just now! Amazing! Anyway, I want a photo of the two of them with their dark little heads of hair. My visiting teachers LOVED the card I sent of Evie. They all thought she was of Eskimo or Native American descent. Funny, huh?

lisa h. said...

I love the name Ezra & Jonathan...wow, lots of hair!