This is Lydia's last year of elementary school--my little girl is growing up so fast!!!! She has a guy-teacher this year, which I think will prove to be a good thing. After all, both her maternal grandfathers were Elementary teachers, as was my 5th grade teacher. She's enjoying things so far.
She does miss her friends now in 6th grade, but has taken over the "mother hen" role with some of the younger kids, since she's the only 5th grader at her bus stop. She especially enjoys riding home with Jacob--this will be their only year together in the same school!
2 comments:
She's getting so cute and grown up!
I had a man 5th grade school teacher too: Mr. Creer. I remember him sobbing as he read "Where the Red Fern Grows." Such a nice guy... I wonder why I was such a pill in his class.
Post a Comment