Sunday, September 4, 2011

Cute Cousins!

 I had a fun, quick visit with my cousin Phillip and his cute wife Angie not long ago.  I'm realizing that I have issues with not taking pictures of the right things.  I didn't think to take a picture of them--sorry!  Evie and their cute baby Isabella were having so much fun together, we just took lots and lots of pictures of them. :)
 I do think Gabe is trying to be a fun, nice brother.  He just tries so . . . exuberantly!  He kept doing flips to make Isabella laugh (which did work, I have to admit), but he nearly kicked her in the face several times.  Yesterday he dropped a light saber on Evie's forehead, and a week ago he dropped a heavy toy gun on Jacob's.  Both now have big bruises.  What do I do with this boy?  Just love him, I guess!  And keep him away from violent video games and movies. . . .
Isabella's pretty face reminds me a bit of Eleni's at that age:
Isn't it funny how cousins can have such similar features?
I think Evie liked having someone just a bit smaller than her.

1 comment:

Momma Kaye said...

I hope you have Aunt Laurie on your blogging list, because she would love to see those similar features. We are actually double-related to Laurie and to Brent... So no wonder Eleni and Isabella look alike. I think that Ryan Whiting's baby photos and little Ezra J. are very similar too. Thanks for sharing!