Thursday, May 10, 2012

Progress--at Super-Speed!

 Last Friday . . .
 Monday, 2 days ago . . .
this evening.  Wow.  These guys know how to crank out a house!
Step inside, please, and check this out:
This was also last Friday,
 Monday (with electrical added),
 and today.  And yes, that is little Evie walking down the hall--at last!  She just picked it up this week.  
 She loves climbing up and down these stairs, and I am very grateful there is now Sheetrock so she can't fall through the walls to her death. 
The family room.
 Near the stairs, before
and after Sheetrock.  This has been so much fun!

6 comments:

Bethany L. said...

Oh my goodness! That is unreal. The people working on your house must have super human powers because I don't know that I've ever seen a house go up so quickly. How fun!

Marilyn said...

Yay! I love that. And I love Evie falling through the walls "to her death." Or, NOT falling through to her death, to be precise.

Lyd Stew said...

I bet this has been fun- how could it not be- see a whole house go up in a matter of days? People wait months... years! I'm so excited for you guys! It's beautiful! It looks like such an awesome floor plan!

Lifeline for Literacy said...

Hey You Guys,
Your really stylin. Love the house. How fun is this blog. When do you get in? PS. WARNING! Dont move in until EVERYLITTLETHING IS DONE.
Love Aunt Judy

Momma Kaye said...

I echo Aunt Judy's advice; just talk to Beth about living through a remodel or construction project. We can't wait to see the finished project. At this rate, we really won't have to.

Terry Family said...

That is great! It has been fun to see your pictures and the progress of your sweet new home. Best wishes it all continues to go so smooth!!