| I love this picture! The kids listening to Grandma's story, trying to include Lizzie, and Seth playing his hand flute in the background--he is really good at it, actually. |
Lizzie's first bath--Grandma Kaye is the Queen of Bathtime! I think she loves fresh, clean grandbabies, and she loves helping them wind down and get ready to sleep.
This bath seemed to do the trick for Lizzie!
I don't know if you can tell how much happier Seth is now . . . he was incredible the week that Lizzie came home. He was so much more engaged with the kids, with Lizzie, and more relaxed all the way around. It was wonderful to have him around.
Little yawn!
I hope this video works--I have the hardest time uploading them . . .
I just found out something today that makes Lizzie's name all the more special; my great-great-great grandmother Sarah Melissa Clark and her mother, Sarah Melissa Hakes, both went by "Lizzy" or "Lissie." I am sure she was sad to leave them in heaven!
1 comment:
That last picture absolutely delights me! I am in baby heaven! She has such lovely piano hands. I adore her already! And I love fresh clean babies too- even if it is just in a picture. What an angel!
Post a Comment