.JPG)
My precious Eleni. I just have to love that girl! Two days ago, Gabe was fussing in his crib, so I thought I'd finish up the dishes, then go and get him. Eleni went in to "check on him," and a minute later Jacob went in too. He came running out, shouting "Mommy, you have to see Gabe! He looks really bad." "Oh no! Is he sick? What's wrong?" "I don't know. You have to see him. Something is wrong with his face!" I went running in, and there was Gabe, with a ball-point pen lying next to him.
.JPG)
And Eleni was the culprit. I had a very serious talk with her (she just barely missed his eye!), and she said, "I sorry, Mommy. I make a bad choice." No kidding! And yesterday she "weah yo gasses" (wore my glasses) and completely bent them up. Luckily the eye doctor fixed them for me. If she didn't do naughty things in such a sweet, cute way . . .

This is a rare picture of Lyd with her hair
not in her eyes . . . I have memories of my mom coming at me with hairspray--"just let me spray a little bit on those bangs--they keep falling in your eyes!" Well, it's payback time, because Lydia spends most of her life looking at you like Cousin It. She really is a beauty underneath all that hair! :)
.JPG)
I was really proud of Jacob--he did his own hair, all by himself! And he can't pose without putting his hands somewhere near his face.
10 comments:
You have such beautiful children- even with the pen markings! :) I love Eleni's dress (and her face- if that isn't some serious guilt, I don't know what is!) I wish she was around to play with Autumn. I wanted to say on your post below that I really think there is no greater, happier sound in all the world than to hear your children playing sweetly together. (And on the other hand- nothing so frustrated has hearing them fight. :) But- lucky you- they really are cute kids!
Jessica, you have the sweetest little family! I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who write on each other... you have to love those moments, to not go insane.
I love the image of your mom "coming at you" with the hairspray. I can just see it. And I also love it that Eleni knows about "a bad choice." How cute! (Hopefully at some point what she _knows_ will actually begin to affect what she _does._ Although we're still kind of waiting for that point with Sebby.) :)
Oh my goodness what cute pictures of all of your kids! It's so hard to be mad when they are so dang cute! Beautiful picture of Lydia, can you believe she's 8 in a couple months? And Jacob is just a little man ...very impressive hair.
Hahahahahah, Eleni. What a little rascal. I'm so glad to hear they're getting along. What lucky kids. I have such good memories of playing with my siblings growing up.
What darling kids. They all have such big beautiful eyes! I can't believe your little Gabe...wasn't that just Eleni? This is nuts! We miss your cute family!
I think that has to happen to every sibling who feels they are getting the raw end.
Your kids are too cute for school!
Love that you blog! Thanks for the invite to follow along. You're one of those families that I wonder about from time to time ... hoping Seth hasn't forgotten to wear his pants to work or something like that! =) Love you. We blog too ... richardsonfamily1999.blogspot.com
It's so good to catch up! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute!
Post a Comment