Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Valentinte's from Evie!

 Isn't this girl a beauty in red?  We love her so much we can't stand it!



3 comments:

shay said...

Yeah! I was wondering if you had had her yet! She's so cute! I can't believe her dark hair! I am 37 weeks but his baby wants to come soon! My mom has her plane tickets and won't be here until february 22 so I do a lot of sitting which seems to keep the contractions away. I thought if I moved closer to home we wouldn't have this issue but then she up and leaves for Hawaii! So rude! :) it's all good! She'll get here soon! My kids are more excited for grandma than the baby. Oh well!
Congratulations!

Bethany L. said...

I just can't get over her! She is too pretty!

Vance King said...

Wow, I can't believe all of that hair!!! I am so glad you are doing better, Jessica. You are quite a trooper! Congratulations, we are so excited to see your sweet new addition.