Enjoying a rare moment with Daddy--no kids fighting for a chance to hold Evie!
We've decided to name this little doll Evelyn Jane, but to still call her Evie. That way, as my dad says, her name is a bit more "sophisticated," and she has the option to go by something more mature when she is older. But she's going to stay "Evie Jane" to us for quite a while!
The one on the left is a week or 2 ago (I think she looks like a little muppet! Thanks, Kylie, for the darling dress!), and the one on the right only a couple of days ago. She has grown, I think!
Precious little girl! Evie has been more alert the last few days . . . particularly from about 3-5 in the morning. . . .
5 comments:
Beautiful name! Thanks for the update!
I really like Evelyn! So cute... she just gets cuter every day! I can't believe the little one in the dress- she doesn't seem real with her tiny legs and feet. She seems like those tiny ceramic babies that fit in the palm of your hands that you see advertised in magazines like Reader's Digest. I would "buy" her in a heartbeat! :)
Isn't that little dress darling that Kylie gave you? Evelyn has really grown! I'm going to call her that, just to get her used to it. We went with BJ for quite a while-- Beef was the next name change.
congrats on the new baby, beautiful name too. hope all is going well!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment