How fun to see the King babies! Seth was a cute kid! We know she definitely got the hair from you huh? Going by the pictures, I think Jacob has it, but she's kind of a new mix all her own... a perfect little mix by the way. :)
Oh brag it up Jessica! You know she looks exactly like you! ...with a little bit of Jacob and Eleni mixed in. I loved looking at all you cute Kinglets!
6 comments:
How fun to see the King babies! Seth was a cute kid! We know she definitely got the hair from you huh? Going by the pictures, I think Jacob has it, but she's kind of a new mix all her own... a perfect little mix by the way. :)
Oh brag it up Jessica! You know she looks exactly like you! ...with a little bit of Jacob and Eleni mixed in. I loved looking at all you cute Kinglets!
No debate here! She is a clone of her mother. If I could find my baby photo, I think you would be surprised at how much she looks like her old Granny.
I definately think she is the spitting image of you and Lydia. No doubt about it!
SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU-JESS! What a cutie! I want to hold her! We need a reunion so we can come to the warm St. George and visit!
I know it looks like I copied everyone else, but I decided before I look at the other comments. SHe totally looks like you! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment