Our Stake Activity this summer is an evening at the new Rec Center. My kids have looked forward to this all year--the place is amazing! I wish I had more pictures of the whole center. A lazy river, a "tubey-slide," a dumping bucket, various kiddy-pools--I wish we lived close enough to afford an annual pass, but we're out of the city boundaries. So needless to say, this is a big treat. As soon as I got there, I was wishing for my suit, which is saying something for me. :)
Gabe was 5 days into potty training, and Seth took the kids early while I ran some errands and brought Evie later. When I arrived, everyone had cleared out of the water because someone had an accident in the pool--I was quite relieved to find it wasn't him!
Most pictures of Gabe are like this--"Can I see it? Can I take a picture? Pleeeeease?"
2 comments:
What fun! I'm hoping your kids will be professional swimmers to float the canal next year. Like they will want to hop into the canal after they get used to these luxury pools down there.
I love cool swimming pools like this! Our city has one too, and we love it. And, what is that wrap yo have Evie in? Everyone is always wearing cute wraps these days, and I've never had one, but I think it would be nice.
Post a Comment